Aluminum Four-Post Boat Lifts can withstand saltwater conditions.
Boat owners and marina operators worldwide have turned to Golden’s Four-Post Boat Lifts for solutions to their boat lift needs.
These 4 piling units are traditional shafted beam boat lifts.
All Golden Lifts are welded for structural integrity while bolting is limited to components requiring adjustments.
Four-Post Lift Capacity
- 5,000 lbs
- 7,500 lbs
- 10,000 lbs
- 12,000 lbs
- 14,000 lbs
- 16,000 lbs
- 20,000 lbs
- 24,000 lbs
- 28,000 lbs
- 30,000 lbs
*Larger sizes available upon request
All four-post lifts...
Have either the recommended Exclusive Golden Sea-Drive® Gearboxes or can be purchased with the economical Flat Plate Drive.
- 6061 aluminum structure.
- All non-adjustable parts are welded.
- Pre-wound and assembled beams.
- Pre-assembled cradle beams.
- Pulleys with grease fittings.
- Available with Flat Plate or Golden Sea-Drives®.
- Motors are painted or stainless steel.
- Grooved aluminum cable winders.
- All hardware and cables are 300 series stainless steel.
This Economical Solution...
is engineered to withstand harsh saltwater conditions using 6061 T6 marine grade aluminum, hardware and cables are high quality 300 series stainless steel.
Beamed Boat Lift Warranty
15 years on structural parts, 10 years on Golden Sea-Drive® Gear Reducer, 2 years on all other parts. (see warranty statement for complete details)
WARRANTY: Golden Boat Lifts® Warranty