1. This warranty covers:
- Boat Lifts purchased or used for personal, family, or household purposes, Golden Manufacturing Inc. (the “company”), warrants the structural integrity of the aluminum cradle beams and top beams of our 4 & 8 post boat lifts for a period of 15 years (excluding the Runabout series), elevator and PWC lifts 5 year warranty (excluding the EC Elevator series) from date of delivery by seller to the original purchaser of the property where the lift was installed as set forth in the order form. All lifts equipped with our 12 Volt DC solar powered package have a 1 year warranty on all solar components from date of purchase.
- The company further expressly warrants that lifts purchased for personal, family, or household purposes shall be free from any manufacturer´s defects in material or workmanship for a period of 2 years. The Sea-Drive has a 10 year limited warranty, and the Hefty Hoist Flat Plate has a 5 year limited warranty, provided Annual Service is performed and records are kept by a trained Golden Boat Lift service technician. Our underwater tracks and hardware are warranted for 1 year from defects in material and/or workmanship. On the Golden Boat Lifts Gatorvator’s, Elevators, and Single track lifts with tracks in the water require *Sacrificial anodes be maintained, and an electrical disconnect, including neutral and ground be installed and disconnected when the boat lift is not in use. Or a galvanic isolator properly connected between the electric source and boat lift on the grounding wire. If not the warranty will be null and void. Under no circumstances will the warranty coverage extend to damage caused by electrolysis.
- The runabout series will be warranted for a one year period from the date of delivery by seller to the original purchaser this includes the electric motor and controls. The runabout series has a 5 year structural warranty. The EC line of Elevators will be warranted for a one year period from the date of delivery by the seller to the original purchaser this includes the electric motor and controls. The Structure will be warranted for a period of 2 years. The Underwater tracks will be warranted for a period of one year. Under no circumstances will the warranty coverage extend to damage caused by electrolysis .
- The kayak Launch will be warranted from factory defects for a one-year period from the date of purchase by seller to the original purchaser. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will the warranty coverage extend to damage caused by improper installation or use.
2. What is not covered by this warranty:
- The company makes no implied warranties with respect to lifts purchased for commercial purposes.
- All repairs after the applicable warranty period are the Owner’s responsibility.
- Damage that is not the company’s fault such as but not limited to: damage caused by accidents, hurricanes, tropical storms, high winds, high water or tides, any acts of God, misuse, over loading, negligence, alteration, modification or abusive operation, is NOT covered by this limited warranty.
- Damage which is caused by improper product selection, improper installation, failure to follow applicable installation and maintenance recommendations, or failure to follow applicable instructions or warnings is not covered by this limited warranty.
- All routine maintenance and periodic service is the Owner’s responsibility and is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Boat lifts that were overloaded or weight was not centered, causing structural, gear or cable failure will not be covered by the limited warranty.
3. Warranty Disclaimers:
- With respect to product purchased or used for commercial purposes, the company makes no express warranties or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Any applicable implied warranty, including any applicable warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purposed, is limited in duration to 2 years from the date of delivery from the seller.
- The company makes no express warranties regarding its products except as stated herein. No agent, employee, or representative of the company has authority to bind the company to an affirmation, representation, or warranty concerning the company’s products except as stated herein.
4. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
5. Warranty Limitations:
- The Owner’s remedies under thus limited warranty are limited exclusively to repair or replacement of components, which fail due to manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship during normal operations.
- The Company shall not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages, included, but not limited to, damages to property, loss of use, lost profits, or expenses for inconvenience.
- Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so the limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
6. The Company’s Responsibilities:
- The Company agrees to provide all necessary parts and materials only (no labor) to correct any warranted defect providing written notice is received by the Company within the applicable warranty period.
7. The Owner’s Responsibilities:
- It is the responsibility of owner to ensure that each product is fit for its intended purpose and that the conditions it will be used in are suitable.
- The Boat Lift Cradles must remain completely out of the water when the boat lift is not in use.
- The product may require periodic maintenance, which is not covered by warranty. While the seller may be equipped to handle your service needs, periodic maintenance may be performed by anyone qualified to do so.
- A reasonable time for repairs must be allowed.
8. If you have questions or problems:
- Should the Owner encounter a problem, which might be, recovered by this limited warranty, the Owner must contact the Company in writing within the applicable warranty period. The company’s address for receipt of notice is: Golden Manufacturing, Inc., 17611 East Street, North Fort Myers, Florida, 33917.
- The owner should provide the following information in its written notice: The type of product purchased, the purchase date, serial number, event dates, dealer names, the problem or question, and any other comments.
- This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Boat lift warranty from Golden Boat Lifts brings peace of mind!
Have a Question? Call Today!