Golden is proud to introduce the Tornado Lift to our line of lifts.
This lift is a free-standing adjustable hydraulic lift manufactured with T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel hardware. This lift is ideal for freshwater and saltwater applications where shore power might be an issue or code regulations prevent piling or fixed structure lifts.
Tornado Lift Capacity
- 2,000 lbs
- 4,500 lbs
- 6,000 lbs
- 8,000 lbs
- 10,000 lbs
- 12,000 lbs
- 15,000 lbs
- 18,000 lbs
- 24,000 lbs
Larger Capacities Available Upon Request
- Hardened Stainless Axles with Nylatron Sleeves.
- Highest Lift Travel at 6.5′ of Rise
- Long Range Wireless Remote with 2 Transmitters
- Marine Grade Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction.
- Aluminum Bunks With Rubber Capped Adjustable Inserts.
- Hydraulic Cylinders with Stainless Steel Shafts.
- Hydraulic Cylinder Shafts are Protected with the Exclusive Air Bellows
- Larger Structural Components Prevent Flex and Wear; our Lifts are much Heavier than all Others.
- The Golden Exclusive Multi-Bunk can Accommodate V-hulls, Step-Hulls, Pontoon and Deck Boats, As Well As PWCs.
- Optional and Removable Accessories Such as Adjustable Guide Poles with Cushions, Bumpers or Optional Walkways, Bow Stops and Wheel Kits (see accessories).
- Another Amazing Feature on the Tornado Lift is the Patent-Pending Air Bellow, a Rubber Device Placed Around the Lift’s Shaft so Marine Growth Can’t Grow! Marine Growth Can Be Responsible For Leaks in the Hydraulic System, But the Air Bellows are a Unique Feature to Prevent this from Occurring.
Tornado Lift Design
We weld all components that are not adjustable, which prevents premature loosening of parts and there is no contact of dissimilar metals in a salt water environment, we enclose our hydraulic shafts in our exclusive Air Bellow. The ‘Air Bellows’ prevent any harmful particles and marine growth from damaging the hydraulic cylinders, seals and shafts.
We use only Neptune AW Series Polyalkylene Glycol Hydraulic fluid. It is the only hydraulic fluid commercially available that passes the US EPA 40 CFR 435 static sheen test, is 100 % water soluble and meets the strict guidelines of the US Fish & Wildlife Service as non-toxic.